8.10.2015

October UT Trip


Last October, I took a trip home to Utah to attend one of my very best friend's wedding and to visit my family! My parents were traveling in Europe for the first half of my trip home, so I stayed with my handsome older brother Matt and his adorable family. It was a blast to play with my sis-in-law Jenny, my nephew Nash, and niece Lucy during the days. It was crazy fun!! We went to the Witchfest at Gardner Village, played at the park and chased Nash [and his cute co-pilot] drive his new blue truck all over town, cuddled and watched movies, painted pumpkins, etc. I loved every minute of it. Thanks Matt and Jenny for letting me crash at your house! 

But the main reason for my trip home... to see my gorgeous friend of twenty years, Allie, marry her sweetheart in the Draper Utah Temple! She was radiant, and it was a day full of so much love and happiness. I am so happy I was able to be a part of her special day! Love you Al!

When my parents returned home, the party continued! The three of us went to a BYU football home game [my season ticket on the 50 yard line had been missing me], played at Cornbelly's {Thanksgiving Point} with Matt and his fam, and my mom and I had fun decorating her house for a Halloween party my parents hosted.

It was an amazing trip home! I loved seeing all those faces that I miss so much. 
And, nothing beats all the fun of October [best season of all].


Below: {I had an entire row on the plane to myself. Great start to a great trip.}

Witchfest at Gardner Village













Nash got this fancy blue truck for his 3rd Birthday! 
He's probably a better driver than me. You should see his mad reverse skills.






{Below} Wedding dinner for the soon-to-be Mr. and Mrs. Back. Love my girls!!



The happy couple!!


My beautiful best friends since birth. Love these girls with all my heart!




Loved spending time at one of the greatest places on earth: LaVell Edwards Stadium.



[Below] Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point with my peeps was a riot! So so so much fun.












I found corn in odd places for days. Thanks to this twerp older brother of mine.







[Below] Decorating for my Mom and Dad's 'Empty Nester Halloween Party'


...notice Mr. Bones playing the piano...







Dinner at Cheesecake Factory to celebrate Matthew's birthday!



I always love visiting UT and spending time with the people that I love.
This trip was a 10 out of 10.




No comments:

Post a Comment