10.30.2011

Woody & Bo Peep

Halloween this year was so much fun! Spencer and I had some fun group dates and parties that we went to. We had a dinner/date night here at our apartment a couple weeks ago with all my girlfriends and their dates. We then went to The Haunted Forest... haha such a funny night! We were all running around like chickens with our heads chopped off. On a different night, we went to The Haunted Village at This is the Place Heritage Park with my old roommate and Spencer's good friend (we set them up last winter). It was sooo scary and so much fun!! I love all that scary stuff! Last night, Spencer's childhood friend and his cute wife put on a costume party. We dressed up as Woody and Bo Peep from 'Toy Story'. It was a ton of fun! I just love Halloween time. :)



Spencer and Tyler
Hannah and Brenden's "spooky" apartment

1 comment: