10.07.2011

Welcome Baby Nash!

Yes everybody, I'm an aunt!! ...to the most precious, perfect baby boy - Nash Matthew Madsen. My oldest brother Matthew and his cute wife Jenny are the cutest parents. It has been so much fun watching them prepare for the lil' guy and now watch them become parents for the first time. My brother's a dad! ...and so adorable with his son. (so crazy to say that)

Nash was born on September 18th at 10:48am. He was 6 lbs 5 oz. and 20 inches long. It was very early on Sunday morning when Spencer and I got THE call. It was so so exciting! I was getting so anxious to meet my new, little nephew. We got in the car and drove right down to the hospital in Payson. It was such a special experience for us. We were able to listen to the delivery from outside the delivery room. There were six of us in the hall pinned up against the door, including my dad, Spencer, and me. My dad said that it was definitely Nash's "birthday party" because the mood from inside the room was so light and fun. Jenny was such a champ! It was like she had done it a dozen times before and Matthew coached her right through it. It was such a special moment to hear a brand new baby come into this world and cry for the first time. We all had tears running down our cheeks. We heard my mom... a new grandma for the first time!!... say from inside the room "he has so much hair!!" And the little stud does! He has long, dirty-blonde hair that is always in a mohawk. Oh I just adore him. It's amazing how much love I already have for him.

We all love Nash so much! We're so glad that mom and baby are as healthy as can be. It's already been so much fun to have him as the newest member of the family. You should see my parents... I don't think they could be happier! My cute mom just can't get enough of her grandson and loves to visit him and help Matt and Jenny out (and of course, get a little camera happy)... and my dad is constantly taking Nash new sports gear (baseball mitt, basketball, football, and a tiny Brewers baseball uniform). They are such cute grandparents and are always joking about when they can get Nash a passport and take him travelling with them! Oh brother. haha

Here are some pics of the little munchkin...

new mom, dad, and baby
Did she really just have a baby??

three generations :)
Grandma!



We joke that Nash has Uncle Dave's hair. :)




...And my FAVORITE picture:

We love this baby boy!

1 comment: