4.17.2011

Zoobies

Hey everyone, Spencer here! This is my first time taking the blog by the horns, and hope I don't ruin all the awesome-ness Megan has created so far. So, this past week it was my 22nd birthday, and Megan decided to take me somewhere I have never been before: HOGLE ZOO!!! I know that all of you are probably wondering how I have lived in Utah since I was nine and never been to Hogle Zoo, but it's the truth. I must have been sick that day we went in elementary school. But, as the following pictures are going to show you, it...was...AWESOME!!! I may as well have been in elementary school for all the fun Meg and I were having! She even bought us these awesome animal hats that we wore all day! Every kid there was super jealous of them, as they should have been! Megan made it the best birthday week ever with tons of surprises! Well, without further ado, enjoy the pictures!

Megan posing with the tiger while wearing her awesome tiger hat!
Monkey'in around in front of the monkey exhibit

No comments:

Post a Comment