4.29.2011

I heart NY.

Spencer left last night for New York! He'll be working there for the summer for Vivint (formerly APX Alarm). I already miss him so much!! But, the good thing is that I'm probably going out there twice to visit him and he's coming home in June for his brother's wedding. We've pretty much been inseparable for seven months, so this is definitely going to be a change for the both of us. I'm so happy that he's out there with a great group of people, including one of his best friends McKay, my brother Dave and his wife Jes, and one of my best friends Tessa and her husband Matt. The office is living on Long Island, but they'll be working all over New York. Spencer's so excited to be back where he served his mission! I can't wait to go out there and visit!!!

I love you Spencer! I know you're going to do great!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Megs I feel for ya! My hubby went out and sold right before we got married and it was the longest 4 months of my life!! But if you can carry on a phone conversation every day then at least ya know it's not just a physical attraction. ;)

    ReplyDelete