8.27.2012

ONE YEAR!

      Spencer and I have been married one year! I can't believe it! The time has just flown right by. No words can describe how amazing this last year has been. Spending every day with my best friend and husband is an absolute dream. Spencer is the most wonderful husband. He brings out the best in me. He also treats me like a princess. I love every minute of being his wife! It has been fun looking back and talking about our favorite memories from our wedding day. It was the best day of my life! Every moment and every detail was just perfect.





      Spencer is the funniest person I know (especially when he dances in the living room or raps instead of talking like a regular person). A few more things I love about my husband: he holds my hand, he does the dishes, he surprises me with homemade dinner after work, he enjoys hanging out with my family, he bleeds cougar blue, he surprises me with flowers at my work, he watches my dumb t.v. shows with me, he patiently waits while I get ready, he always opens the door for me, he tells me I'm beautiful, he's super smart and takes his education seriously, he plans the best dates, he sits with me on the kitchen floor when my blood sugar is low while I drink fruit punch, he gives great advice, he never talks poorly about other people, he loves my doggy, he's a worthy priesthood holder and gives me blessings, etc. etc. etc. I love this man with all my heart! <3

      Spencer planned the most fun weekend in Park City to celebrate our first anniversary! It was so much fun to spend a romantic weekend together before our lives get even crazier with school starting this week. We stayed at the West Gate Resort at the Canyons, shopped, ate great food, slept in, swam, and had some surprises for each other. Spencer gave me an adorable personalized necklace with both of our initials on it, some clothes, and some other little surprises. I wanted to get Spencer something special that would always remind him of our first anniversary. I bought him a Nixon watch that he can always look down at. He loved it! It was such a great weekend! ...one I will never forget.

 West Gate Resort and Spa


This is the watch I surprised Spencer with!


Best Anniversary I could have wished for!

2 comments:

  1. Sigh...nothing like a great love story! Congratulations on year one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! One year congrats!! You guys are an adorable couple :)

    ReplyDelete