1.02.2012

L&R ENGAGED!

One of my very best friends in the whole world is getting MARRIED! My little taitor-tot (Lacey Tait) who was my very first friend and best bud since we were toddlers is marrying her man Reagan on May 23rd in the Salt Lake Temple. I am so happy for them! I have no words to describe how excited I am. Reagan text me the morning he was going to do it and when I got the text I started to cry. Spencer started laughing at me. haha I clutched my phone that whole day until I got THE call from Lace. It was so fun to hear the story of how he did it and they even got it on film. They are so adorable and such a cute couple. Yay for the newly engaged couple!! Congratulations you two!! We love you!

this pic is from our wedding reception

2 comments:

  1. ohhh my that picture has got to be the cutest thing ever. so happy for them!

    ReplyDelete