12.10.2011

Mr. & Mrs. Money

Last weekend Spencer and I were invited to a western themed murder mystery dinner party given by some of Spencer's good friends and their wives. It was up at a mansion up in Midway... the perfect location! It seriously was so much fun! It was the "Murder at the Deadwood Saloon" and we were all given a character to come dressed as and a part to play throughout the night. I was Elizabeth Money, a snobby rich lady from Chicago, and Spencer was my husband, Montgomery Money who was investing in the West. It was a crack up to watch everybody act like their characters and speak in western accents all night. Spencer ended up being the murderer, and I was completely clueless. He did a great job throwing us off his trail. It was such a fun night and I completely adore that entire group.





1 comment:

  1. ahhh a murder mystery party! i have always wanted to do one! sounds so fun and you both look great in your costumes!

    ReplyDelete