3.21.2011

St. Patty's Day

For those of you who don't know, I have a complete obsession with Ireland and I love love St. Patrick's Day! I know, it's kind of a random interest! As long as I can remember, I've loved the Irish culture, Celtic music, step dance, and their amazing accents! My friend Lacey and I would perform 'Lord of the Dance' almost every day for my mom when we were little. I chose Ireland for every report in elementary and middle school. And then... my parents took me to Ireland when I was in high school! It was incredible! I cried when the plane was landing. It was breathtaking! We drove around the entire country and stayed in the cutest Bed and Breakfasts. I think about that trip daily. I want to take Spencer back someday! Here are a few pictures from our Ireland trip from 2006.


It was really funny, this year for St. Patrick's Day Spencer and I both surprised each other with green baskets full of green treats! Wow, we really are made for each other!

Above is the basket Spencer made for me! He's so cute.

Here's the basket I made for Spencer!

No comments:

Post a Comment